We are all doing well here. The 72 hours of no breastfeeding went really well! In fact, Justin is now putting Carter down for bed at night and I am not nursing before his morning nap. He is just nursing once during the day and once or twice at night. I am feeling very comfortable with the weaning process. Carter has also been sleeping better at night...I guess running around like a mad man all day can be a good thing!!
My thyroid uptake scan results came back today. What we were looking for was to see if the lump was "hot" or "cold." If it was "hot" then that would mean it was NOT cancerous. If it was "cold" it MAY or MAY NOT be cancerous. Mine was cold, so basically we have to do more tests. I am scheduled for a biopsy/consultation on Friday. It may just be a consultation because it is with a new doctor, but I am going to call/push on Thursday to see if we can do the biopsy that day...I am not a patient person! I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous or scared, but Justin and I just figure we can't change anything now so there is no use worrying ourselves too much. Hopefully everything will go great.
On a MUCH happier note, Meredith and Ty will be here TOMORROW...YEAH!!!! We are so excited to have the babies finally meet. For those of you who don't know or remember, Meredith and I are friends from Pullman and our boys are only 3 days apart. They will be here through Sunday morning and we are all going camping together this weekend. It will be a lot of fun!
Thanks for all your well wishes! We will keep you posted.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear Claire isn't the only baby who still wakes up at night! :-) How fun for Carter and Ty to meet! I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts. smh
Hang in there! I am sure that everything is going to be just fine! :) Have fun with Meredith, Bucky and Ty!
Yipee, we'll see you soon! Hmm, why am I still up? That's right, doing all those tiny details you can't get done when your little one is running around. Can't wait until we see you!
Don't worry Shana and other moms out there, Ty still wakes up more times during a night than you realized was possible. :)
Post a Comment