It is finally starting to look like fall around here. The leaves are starting to change, high school football games are every Friday night, but something is still missing. Oh right, THE COLD!!! I am a west coast girl. Starting in September, it gets cooler...sweatshirt weather, which I love. There is nothing better than wearing just a sweatshirt for about a month or so. Not in Wisconsin. Yesterday it was 82 degrees here!!!!!!!!! Justin, Carter and I went to high school football game in the beginning of September and we wore shorts and t-shirts! I hope it starts to get a little cooler so I can enjoy sweatshirt weather before we get to parka weather! (I guess I should be happy that it is not snowing.)

Can we go outside yet??

Hehehehe...I can reach the doorknobs now. Mommy had to put up protectors!

You caught me!

Mmmm...tomato pie. (Tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, moz. cheese, parm. cheese, and bread crumbs. It is kind of like a pizza.) The recipe is from Meredith and it was delicious! The tomatoes and basil are from our garden, so it tastes that much better.

My new fall table. In about a month, the dining room should hopefully be painted.

Isn't it pretty??

Fall/Halloween decorations.

I just love the fall!

When I got home from surgery.

4 days after surgery.

13 days after surgery.

When I got home from surgery.

4 days after surgery.

13 days after surgery.
1 comment:
The scar is looking better and better all the time. Glad to hear that you are feeling so good...and Carter is sure getting big!
Post a Comment