Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday night football!!!

All of us went to the local high school football game last night. The Wilmot Panthers went into the game last night 0-4 against a team that was 3-1. It was also homecoming...so there were TONS of people there. Although Wilmot is a very small town, the high school is large because all of the small communities send their kids there. I think there are around 3,000 students grades 9-12??? The point is, it is quite a large school. Justin was amazed they had at least 35 cheerleaders...our high school topped out at 10. We had to leave the game at half time because Carter decided he had had enough. Wilmot was already down 31-0, so we didn't feel too bad leaving. Tonight our friends Dan, Clara, and their daughter Annalise are coming out to eat dinner with us. Mom is making a fantastic turkey dinner and I made a homemade pecan pie. Enjoy the pics!


The fireworks at half-time.


We watched them from the car as we were leaving.


Ahhh...Daddy and Carter. (Carter is wearing his new Wilmot sweatshirt.)


Daddy, Carter and one of the many students running all over the place.


Daddy, not in public!!!


I am done guys...Wilmot is down 31-0!!!!


My other new sweatshirt from Grandma Mary.


Can I go play too??


Yeah, I don't know them...I am here solo.


Uh duhhhhh....


Daddy and Grandma Mary talking football.


The wonderful turf field...the scene of the slaughter.


At the very beginning...when we were still optimistic.


Justin painting the peak...but your ladder doesn't reach the top, how are you going to do that??


Oh...I am not sure OSHA would approve of that.


Painting the back peak.

No comments: