Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The house is so empty...

My house is incredibly empty!! We have pretty much had visitors since mid August. Justin's parents were here for two weeks. About 5 days after they left, Meredith came. Then two days after Meredith and Ty fly home, my Mom was here for two weeks. A couple days before my mom left, Justin found out he had to go to Colorado for a business trip and was leaving the same day as my Mom...suck much!! On top of being lonely, all of us got sick this last weekend. So now I am sick, Carter is sick, Justin is sick and my Mom went home sick. And it is a nasty cold...lots of chest congestion, coughing, and sore throat. Luckily Justin will be home Friday night. I hope we can hold out that long!


Woohoo..DATE NIGHT!!!! Grandma Mary watched Carter and we got to go to a fancy dinner.


Carter's new hat from Mt. Bachelor ski resort in Oregon.


It is getting colder!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I am glad that you had time to get out with Justin while your mommy was there!