I absolutely LOVE the fall! For one thing, my birthday is in the fall. :) Once the leaves start changing, I know it is almost my birthday. The weather is cool and crisp right now. We are planning all our fall activities. This weekend we are going apple picking and getting some pumpkins with some of our friends. The following weekend we are going to try and head up north to "see the leaves" as everyone does around here. After that, we hope to get up to Madison and maybe see our wonderful friends Jake and Chelsea-call us guys and we can work out when it would be best for us to come up. I have been trying to get Carter outside as much as I can before winter sets in. Below are some pics of Carter and his friend Gianna at the county park on Silver Lake. I am also posting some videos of Carter's new dance moves. Enjoy!

Carter and Gianna checking out the tree.

They are so cute...

This is a new thing Gianna does...it is hilarious!!

Running away from Dawn and I.

The kids chasing Mickey, Dawn's pug.
Check out my dancing moves. (Watch my belly move)
Now I will actually do the dance!
I with this could have gone longer...but my memory card was full!
1 comment:
He is the next "Dancing with the Stars"!
Love the moves...
Post a Comment