So I turn the ripe old age of 27 on Saturday. It is a little scary that I am now closer to 30 than I am to 20, but I guess time must move on. In honor of my birthday, I am going to post some little known facts about myself. And you thought you knew everything about me... :)
- I am obsessive compulsive about some things. For example: when loading the dishwasher, I MUST separate the silverware. It makes it so much easier to put away when everything is ordered. Knives, forks, little spoons, big spoons, etc. must all be SEPARATE! If someone else loads my dishwasher, I secretly sneak into the kitchen and rearrange the silverware. Also, the clothes in my closet are all ordered together by type (sweatshirt, tshirt, nice shirts, etc.) and also ordered by color. They must all be facing the right way too. The same goes for Justin's clothes, but his face the other direction. Weird, I know.
- Justin hates that I type with lot of exclamation marks!!! I really feel like it gives my words meaning! If there are no exclamation marks, you would not be able to tell that I am excited about what I am typing!! Everytime I type and he is around he starts mimicking what I am typing and ends the sentence by saying "shift 1, 1, 1!" I can't help it!!!
- When I am driving down the freeway, I like to make fun of the other drivers. I try and copy the exact expressions and body language they do while they are driving. It is really fun, until someone sees you making fun of them...
- I love smut reality shows! I can't watch all of them all the time, but I catch whatever I can. America's Next Top Model, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, anything on VH1...the list goes on and on. I love getting my drama fix by watching people make complete asses out of themselves on television!
- I have always said my dream job would be to work at a winery and/or brewery. Secretly, I wish to be a stand up comedian. In the middle of the night, when I can't sleep, I lay there and think of all my different comedic routines...just in case someone catches me on the street and asks me at gunpoint to be funny. I test all my material on Carter and he thinks I am hilarious...it is a start right? I don't think I would ever have the guts to do it, but maybe that is why it is so appealing...the thrill to do it and do it well would be amazing!
- I cannot sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door. Justin has to be between me and the door. When we moved into our house in Wilmot, poor Justin had to move the bed three times (literally take the bed completely apart) until I felt comfortable. I would lay there at night and panic about being next the door, so he had to keep moving it until I could sleep. I have no idea why I am this way, but luckily my husband loves me and understands that I am weird!
- Lastly, I miss my family and friends soo much! Even though I do not call a lot of you as often as I should, please know that I think of all of you all the time. I wish you all were here to celebrate my birthday with me, but I know you are here in spirit! Take care and love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment