Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Racine Zoo

After a VERY EARLY morning, we all went to the Racine Zoo today. I was up with indigestion from 3am-5am and then Carter got the whole house up at 6am. He slept on the way to the zoo so he could enjoy all the animals. We saw monkeys, lions, tigers, a rhino, giraffes, penquins, mountain goats, kangaroos, and some farm animals! Carter's favorite animals were definitely the monkeys. We had to go back to the primate part before we left for a second tour. We are going to take a day of rest tomorrow and will see where the rest of the week takes us. I hope you enjoy the pics!


Carter and Daddy watching the monkeys.


These guys swung all over the ceiling...which Carter greatly enjoyed!


He is looking at me Grandma!


Looking at the lions.


Daddy, Grandma and Carter looking at the lions.


Carter chasing his new favorite animal, geese! (See previous post for video of him chasing them at Silver Lake.)


Can I get out of the wagon now guys??


Carter's new friend that joined us for lunch.


Can I go play with the meerkats??

No comments: