So surgery is today!! I am actually excited to get this lump out of my throat. Instead of posting more surgery woes, I thought it would be nice to post some pics of our time with Meredith and Ty. I will owe Meredith FOREVER for extending her trip to help me out during this time. I would say I owe her my first born child, but after breaking up toy fights all week, I don't think she will mind if I keep him!! I really hope Bucky (Meredith's husband) and Heather (Meredith's friend that did not get to see her because she was staying in Wisconsin with me) really know how much I
really appreciate their understanding. I don't think we could have gotten through this without help with Carter. Meredith and Ty-we love you guys...THANKS!!!! Enjoy the pics.

My son now LOVES cheddar bunnies and will cry if he sees the box and doesn't have some! (Meredith introduced him to them!)

A little bit healthier/clean car snack!

Okay...cleaner than fruit.

This is how the boys roll...

Ty chasing Carter to get to:

THE CABINETS!!!

I can drive Daddy.

Get in the passenger seat Mommy!

Thank god Meredith is skinny or this would have never worked!
Meredith and Ty in their tent.
Playing when we all got up.
Our campsite.
I think Justin just sneezed...hence the funny look!

Still sticking out my tongue!
The south shore of Devils Lake.
Probably the most beautiful place I have seen yet in Wisconsin.
More of the park.
This part reminds me of Lake Crescent on the Olympic Pennisula.

Just beautiful!!
1 comment:
Hey Guys,
I hope all is well after surgery. The photos of Devil's Lake are wonderful. You really haven't seen anything yet...you must plan a trip to the North Woods (Minoqua, Hayward, or Ashland).
Thinking of you--
Heather
Post a Comment