Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grandma Weezer is here to help!

Grandma Weezer is here to help us out! Many will ask...why do you call her Grandma Weezer?? If you have ever seen the movie Steel Magnolias, you know Weezer is one of the old women in it. She is one of the most hilarious characters and we always tease my mom that she is going to end up like that!

I am still doing good. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am recovering well. I go again next week for another check and to discuss future management of my thyroid. I am still a little sore and tired at times, so it is wonderful having Grandma here to help! I hope you enjoy the pics below.


It looks like he is praying before eating!


Carter singing: "Throwing food on the floor, lalalala, Grandma Weezer will pick it up, lalala!"


I know what this is...strawberries!!!


SSSTTTRRREEEETTTTCCCHHH!!!!!!


Hehehehehehehehehe....Grandma has to pick up all my food on the floor!!!

2 comments:

The Buck's said...

My monster-in-law started a special diet she found online after her thyroid was removed. You might want to check that out as a way to manage this. I am lovin the nickname for your mommy!

Anonymous said...

He's got his father's devilish smile