Friday, September 19, 2008

Daddy and Carter road trippin'

Carter and Daddy went for a cruise in the El Camino this afternoon! They had to go get some juice for mixers so we could finally celebrate my "I don't have cancer dinner." We have been waiting until I felt a little better. Justin has been working pretty hard to get the El Camino back to road condition. Now the two of them can tear ass on the Wisconsin roadways!! Enjoy the pics!


Carter is the new co-pilot...I was demoted because of my constant nagging!


Getting the big boy strapped in.


All set to go! (This is our spare car seat so it can stay in the El Camino!)


Daddy, is she going to let us leave the driveway yet??


Put the camera away Mommy so we can burn some rubber!!!

1 comment:

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

I bet Justin is still shocked that you let him leave with Carter in the El Camino! Way to go Justin, it looks great! I better not show this to Bucky or he will try and take Ty in his truck. Hope you enjoyed your dinner...you deserve it!