I am still doing pretty well. I have been very nauseated the last couple days. I am sure it is from the medication. Although Vicodin land can be fun, I think I enjoy Ibuprofen land better! I am not sure if my body is also trying to adjust to only half a thyroid, so that could be another reason I am not feeling the hottest. The doctor told me FRIDAY that I could not pick up Carter for another week, so my mommy is going to fly out here tomorrow and stay with us for two weeks. It is going to be much easier having her here to help since we are also weaning as well. Carter has not missed breastfeeding at all, so we have just stopped. I am going to have to pump for a little bit to get my body adjusted. I am a little sad that it has ended, but I guess that is just a natural progression in life! Meredith and Ty left very early Saturday morning. We miss them already and in my vicodin land haze, sometimes I think I still hear Ty! Thanks again guys for coming out and now we are looking forward to crazy grandma weezer coming out!!! (Hahahaha...like Weezer in Steel Magnolias!) :) Enjoy the pics.

Who pooped???

Maybe Carter got into the Vicodin??

The boys playing on the sofa.

They were both trying to do this, but I only got Ty with the camera.

Not as doped up as before.

Slowly getting better!
1 comment:
Barb you look great! Seriously, I think the incision looks tons better. Just think in another day or two people might not think you got into a fight! :) We miss you guys and are thinking about you tons during this next stage. Drink your peppermint tea! Big hugs.
Post a Comment