Friday, August 29, 2008
The first 32 hours...
So far not nursing has been going VERY WELL!! We really thought last night would be a bad night, but Carter fell asleep about 15 minutes...for an hour. Then he cried for at least an hour...finally we got him to sleep by putting him between us and he put one hand on Justin's eyebrow and the other on my eye lash. That was about 10:30. He slept until 3:30!!!!!!!! Then Justin got him back to sleep in 5 minutes and then he slept until 6:15. Overall, our night went VERY GOOD!! I have pumped about 4 times since yesterday morning...so that is going well too. I had my last hospital visit this morning and should hopefully know more about my thyroid uptake scan next week. Carter is now sleeping (I got him to sleep in about 20 minutes...awesome!) so I am going to enjoy my time. I will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The article that Justin found was very thorough, and easy to understand.
Thinking of you sweetie, everything will be fine.
Love you, Mom and Dad xoxoxo
Glad to hear that Carter is doing okay...and that you are doing well too! Keep us posted :)
I think no nursing for that long would be more tramatic on me than Madden! Glad to hear its going well. We'll be thinking of you. I'm sure that everything will be fine. Take care of yourself and that beautiful little boy.
Post a Comment