Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Health Update

Hey all. A couple weeks ago I found a lump on my thyroid. I went to the doctor last week and she ordered an ultrasound. That was inconclusive, so I am going to have another test done this week to see if we can tell more about it (a nuclear medicine test). We are not too worried yet because lumps on the thyroid are very common. It could be as simple as a goiter or it could be something more serious. I wanted to let everyone know through here rather than having to make a million phone calls. I should hopefully know more next week and will be updating everything on our blog. If you want more thyroid information, here is a website Justin found: http://www.jameshfshaw.co.nz/thyroid_parathyroid_surgery.html

Think happy thoughts for us!!

1 comment:

The Buck's said...

I am sure that everything will be just fine! Good luck! I will be thinking of you! :)