Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Carter's first birthday!!!

YEAH!!! Carter is 1 now! We had an AWESOME party. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson were here to celebrate with Carter. He also had his playgroup friends come over and some of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I don't have much time to post, but we did have a great party. I hope you enjoy the pics and hopefully I can put the videos up soon. Enjoy!


Carter's food table...we are working on painting the outside of the house, can you tell??


The birthday boy's chair.


All his toys his friends played with.


John and Dawn and their daughter Gianna.


Carson and Adriana riding Carter's toys while the Daddy's look on.


Oops...Carson fell out the bottom!! Adriana looks surprised!


Mmmm....cake!


One finger at a time...


Carter opening his present.


What is in here??


Are you sure it is for me Mommy??


YEAH!!! A TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at me go!


My other present from my playgroup friends...it sings nonstop...yeah. :)


This is neat Mommy...get it OUT of the box.


The most annoying buttons on earth...


This is fun!


Does it go like this?


Five babies chasing Jasper wore him out!


I can ride my dump truck too...


and crash and burn!


Grandpa Dale playing with Adriana...she LOVED him!

2 comments:

The Buck's said...

Happy Birthday Carter! Looks like you all had a great time!

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate, but we'll have a belated party for the birthday boys soon!