We owe a HUGE THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for all their help in painting the house. We never could have gotten it done without them...well, we would have, but it would have been at least a month of work to equal what they got done during their visit. It was very nice to have them here and for them to have some time with Carter. We still have to put trim on the house, but Justin and I will work at that in the next couple weeks. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!!

Before

After (I guess the closet color to describe it would be butter cream. The trim will be a brownish color.)

Before

After

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

A preview of the series of pics I am posting tomorrow...I have to do some strategic editing before I can post the rest!!
1 comment:
Your home is beautiful. Tell Dale and Judy thank you very much!
Love the 'white' polar bear picture of Carter! Looks like his Mom...
Counting the days until Grandma & Grandpa Hovey arrive!
Love you all, Mom & Dad Hovey
Post a Comment