I had to share with everyone...Carter slept completely through the night last night for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Many of you know that I have done LOTS of research on this and found that some babies sleep and some don't. We have been blessed with a child that is so inquisitive, that he must check things out even at night. Since night weaning, he has been sleeping better and better. He went to bed last night around 8pm and did not wake up until 5:20am. He came into our bed until 6:15 and then started his day. We are also blessed with an early riser, but I think that will really help when he has to get up for school. Thanks for letting me share this with all of you. After 13 months of not one full nights sleep, this is a reason for celebrating! Enjoy a couple more pics I didn't get to post yesterday.

I LOVE bananas!

My teeth hurt so I chew on my hands. :(

Eating is soooo tiring.

My new lawnmower Grandma got for me so I could mow with Daddy. Even better, it was made in the USA!

Mommy and I like to shoot baskets with my new hoop!

My pumpkins from Grandma Judy! They sing and light up.

Uncle Mark and Max...we can't wait to see them again!
1 comment:
I hear ya! Claire just started making it through the night (rather consistently) earlier this month.
Post a Comment