Wednesday, December 24, 2008
We got here!
We FINALLY got to Washington late yesterday afternoon...YEAH! Our flight went very well. Carter did great for having to be confined to such a small space for 4 hours. There was a lady in front of me who, as Justin would say was a Royal "B" and whanged her seat back so Carter had about six inches to move around. She had her knees up on the seat in front of her and was practically laying down. Now I understand people put their seats back on planes, especially if the person in front of you does. But I had a child on my lap lady! There was only space for one of us and Carter became a little ansty because of his lack of space. So being the distinguished lady I am...I kneed her seat whenever I could, had Carter kick her seat off and on, and let him play the bongos on her seat back. :) Did she get the hint??? NO. Was I one of those parents that let their little brat do whatever they wanted on the plane??? YEP. (To her at least.) Oh well. Everyone else around us loved Carter and could not get over how well he did. He played peek-a-boo with the guy behind us and quickly charmed the Grandmas in the other row. So overall, traveling went well and we are now here. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Good for you...I hate people that are so inconsiderate.
Post a Comment