Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shoveling snow sucks!!!!

I will admit it...I love to watch it snow. There is just something peaceful about sitting inside listening to holiday music with a cup of hot coffee and watching the snow fall lazily to the ground. Then you realize...oh crap...I have to go shovel that peaceful snow! And one shoveling is not enough, you have to shovel at least twice a day. I don't mind the actual shoveling, but it is hard when I have a 16 month old who really doesn't nap. So we both get bundled up and Carter plays in the garage and in the snow while I shovel the driveway. I guess it gets us both out and in the little bit of sun we do have, but Carter is usually protesting loudly by the time I get close to being done. We are supposed to have a lull for a day or so with more coming later this week and this weekend...oh joy. :) These pics are from this weekend. The snow banks are even higher now on the side of the driveway. Enjoy the pics!


Our driveway...just as you think you are done, more snow falls.


The street looking down towards the lake which is mostly frozen now.


Carter supervising Daddy shovel.


Carter is going to be able to snowboard down the banks soon if it keeps snowing!


Okay Daddy, I guess this looks okay.


"I can't put my arms down!" (Like the little kid from the movie A Christmas Story.)


HEY Daddy...I said to shovel over here!!!!!!


How I keep Carter occupied so I can play on the Internet! :)





No comments: