Carter's poop face when he was only a couple months old!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Poopapalooza 2008
I am sorry I have not added any of the promised pics and videos. Carter has had diarrhea for a couple days. He has pretty much pooped through all the pants that fit him well and almost all his PJs. He is doing better today, so hopefully I can add some tonight or tomorrow. We are supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow morning. I really hope we will be able to get out of Chicago and home for the holidays. The Pacific Northwest is also getting hit hard. We hope to see you all soon and hopefully Carter will be "pooped" out by the time we get there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are STILL dealing with the diarehha. I have a feeling that we will be hospitalized tomorrow.
Post a Comment