We had a really busy weekend! On Saturday we had our Christmas party with our little playgroup. It was great to have all the parents and the kids together. We decided to have the kids draw names and buy each other gifts for $15 or under. Carter bought Reanna two Usborne books and Reanna bought Carter a magnetic drawing board he can use in the car and on the plane. It is always nice to have all the Dads there too so they can see how the kids interact with each other. We did have to play some Wii tennis and bowling, which was a blast to see the kids imitate how funny we looked! On Sunday we had our Christmas here. Santa came on Saturday night and delivered Carter a new dump truck, a farm yard that makes animal sounds, some little toy trucks and a stuffed bear. He LOVED everything. I think Justin and I truly felt how much fun Christmas can be when you get to see the smile on your child's face. I don't have time to add all the pics and videos, so I will get done what I can and try and add the rest in the next couple days. Enjoy!

Carter directing Carson where to go.
The kids playing in the hallway.
Adriana, Carson, Carter, and Reanna.
Carter riding his new dump truck...he loves to drive it all over the house!
The tree after Santa left.
No comments:
Post a Comment