- Playing blood sport Uno at the Hovey house...we got Charlie and Katie in on it too...who knew it could be such a vicious game?
- Playing Smear at the Johnson house...a really fun card game that we played quite a bit. Justin only accused us of cheating a couple times...which is an improvement over him accusing Misty and I of cheating at Monopoly about 20 times.
- Hearing Carter say "Uh Oh" for the first time. Grandpa Dale helped him learn that one!
- Sending dirty text messages out on my Mom's phone. I know I am evil...
- Watching Max dance to the beer song on Justin's Myspace profile. I have a video and will hopefully be able to post it tomorrow. It was hiliarious.
- Spending the evening at Silver Shores watching Chelsea and Bailey karaoking to "We be stroking it." Mark picked out the song for them. (Hahahha...I have this on video too!) I really miss those girls more than they will ever know...
- Spending time with our friends and family. To those of you we didn't see because of weather and time constraints...please know you were in our thoughts. :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
We are back in Wisconsin!
We got back to Wisconsin on Sunday night and do I have pictures posted yet...NO! I can't believe how busy I have been. I had to go grocery shopping, do laundary, make all our meals, SHOVEL MORE SNOW...and I also might be reading the Twilight series and have not been able to put them down. :) I am on book #4 and will hopefully be done with the series soon so I can come back to planet earth. Whenever I read a really good book, I tend to lose myself in it. I starting reading them because they take place in Forks, WA, where as many of you know, we used to live. So in leiu of pictures (hopefully by tomorrow night they will be up), I will post some of my favorite memories from our trip home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment