Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Babies for Obama!

Here are a couple pics from our little inauguration party yesterday. The kids had a lot of fun and of course we did get to watch some of the festivities while chasing after them. It was an incredible day for our country and I am glad we all got to experience it. I am feeling a little better. This cold is like a roller coaster, sometimes I am good and other times it feels like my head is in a vice! I figured out the best way for a stay-at-home mom to be sick...put a blowup mattress in the middle of the living room. Carter loved to crawl all over it and I got to rest at the same time! Enjoy the pics.


Yeah for President Obama!!! (Carter, Lily, and Carson)


Lily knows what the camera is and evidently Carson is tuning us out!


Carson's "Babies for Obama" shirt...it was CUTE!


Carson and Carter chasing each other.


No comments: