Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Detroit Auto Show

This last weekend, we went to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. It was AWESOME!!!! One of Justin's friends from college, Chuck, is an engineer at GM and showed us all around Detroit. We went over Friday night, went to the auto show and hung out with Chuck on Saturday, then went home on Sunday. Below are some pics from the show. It was really great and I am so glad we got to go. I am going to try and post some videos throughout the day. Enjoy!


Yeah! We are here!


Carter enjoying the show. :)


Dreaming of cars...


My dream grocery getting car...it is only $174,000!! :)


The car Justin wants to commute to work in.


But he would take a Lamborgini too.


Nnnniiiicccceeee.......


I will take all three please!


I could get used to that...


The VW section of the show.


There were a lot of people.


Cool!


Very cool!


Justin liked this one too.


The car Justin would like to build.


I think Justin would like this.


Justin was in heaven.


Another one Justin liked.


There were so many cars!


I would probably fall getting into this car!


Justin could stand commuting in this too.
And the promised videos are below.


The boys playing...

The boys still playing...

Playing with my cousin is fun!


They had a lot of fun together!


Still having fun... :)


The last one for now!

No comments: