Monday, August 4, 2008

Carter walks...YEAH!!!

So Carter is now a walking child...AKA, a toddler! He still crawls and the longest walking stretch has been about 20 feet, but he keeps going further and further. It is really neat to see him get going and then crash land on his bum. We are doing good and anxiously awaiting Grandma and Grandpa Johnson to get here. I will be uploading videos throughout the day. Some are of him walking and the other videos are from our trip to Washington. Enjoy!!!


I am walking...YEAH!


Sometimes I have to carry stuff with me while I walk.


Look at me go!


I like playing with my musical table.


Mmmm...birthday cake from my party at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's!


Carter played in this fountain every time he went over to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's. We have three videos of him playing in it...very cute!


Fountain #2


Fountain #3

2 comments:

Jade said...

How did it all happen? Tonnelle still isn't walking, and while we're OK with it we just don't want it to be because we're doing (or not doing) something. Any tips?

Shana said...

OH my gosh! He is walking so well! Those mosquito pics are too sad - not fun! :-)