Sunday, October 14, 2007

I rolled over...twice!

Carter rolled over twice in a row today! Mommy and Daddy put him on his tummy and he worked hard and in less than a minute, he was on his back! We got it on video on the camera...you may need to save it to your computer to view it better. It was very exciting. Carter had rolled over a couple weeks ago, but it was by complete accident and he could not do it again. Also...Carter is going to be a Wisconsin cow for Halloween! The dairy commercial says happy cows come from California...well, CUTE cows come from Wisconsin! We will try and get some better pictures of him in his costume later this week. I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Enjoy the pics...


Are you looking at me??


You don't say Daddy...2 is greater than 4?? Explain it to me...


Hmmm...the baby whisperer and the cat whisperer??


I HATE waking up, Mom.


My wearable blanket for my carseat...I am snug like a bug in a rug!


My high school girlfriend is going to see this isn't she??


Happy cows come from Wisconsin...not California!

1 comment:

Russ and Mary said...

I can't believe our grandson is rolling over already! I must of watched this video clip 100 times today!