Carter has been trying frantically since he was born to stuff his fist in his mouth, but was unable to master this until yesterday. He has figured out that when he is being held or when he is on his tummy, he can get his fist in his mouth! We had 4 ultrasounds with clear pictures done during the pregnancy and at every one there was a picture of Carter with his hand in his mouth. We should have known then that this kid would have a strong suck reflex. Yeah for his fist and pacifier! This weekend we are going to try and get grocery shopping done and maybe take a little ride. We hope you all have a great weekend as well!

Daddy...I just farted...Don't look so surprised, I take after you and Uncle Mark!

Alriiiiighty then!

I found a finger...

Mmmmm.....I like my fist!

There you are milk lady...my fist isn't giving me what I want...FEED ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment