Friday, October 5, 2007

Only you can prevent forest fires...

We have had a pretty normal day here today. Carter is being good and going through outfits like there is no tomorrow! I hope everyone else is having a great day too and a great weekend.


I like to smile!!


This is where I sleep at night.


In my new big boy pants from Grandma Mary!


Only you can prevent forest fires. (Smokey is from Grandpa Russ.)


How long before I start screaming because I HATE bibs??

2 comments:

Russ and Mary said...

I love his smile and big boy pants. Carter looks like Mom and Dad in different pictures!

But he still looks like his grandma mary!

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

What a cutie! We love your blog, and love all the Carter pictures. Don't worry, Carter isn't the only one going through outfits like there's no tomorrow. Between bodily functions and outgrowing them, we are right there with you!! Lots of love-
Meredith, Bucky and Ty