Sunday, October 7, 2007

Carter, Mom and Dad got to go Gurnee Mills Mall today in Illinois. He was such a GREAT kid the whole time. Mom and Dad got to walk around the entire mall, shop for Carter and themselves, go to Toys R Us, and even GO OUT TO EAT!!! Carter was awesome at the restaurant and even flirted with his waitress. Here are some pics of his new stuff.



My new rocking/vibrating chair...we shall see if Mom can get more stuff done around the house while I rock out in this (hahahaha).


Hmmmm...I kinda like this.


Big brother Jasper is making sure I am okay.


My new mobile...I REALLY like this.

1 comment:

Aileen Hoy said...

MMmmmm.. Jasper is sitting there looking at Carter and thinking "Man this sucks...they used to stare at me, and now I'm just sitting here with no claws and he's the center of attention.. what a crok! I might as well go eat worms!"

hahah. Nice webpage!