I am now ordering our produce from an organic delivery service. They are based outside of Chicago and provide ALL organic produce and deliver it to my door. The box below cost me $30, which included shipping, and it lasted us 2 weeks! It is cheaper than buying non-organic at the grocery store...WOOHOO!!! I got asparagus, potatoes, onions, zucchini, lettuce, spinach, a melon, apples, carrots, celery, bananas, and plums. YUMMY!!!

My first box!

A little blurry, but look at all that goodness!

I can't believe all this only cost me $30!

Charlie, Lily, and Susan (Charlie's Mom) at Lily's house.

All the kids lounging in the pool area. (Charlie, Lily, Maya, and Carter)

They LOVED this!
I enrolled Carter in a Muddy Munchkin program at the library. It is free for 2-5 year olds. They plant their own gardens and then play music for the plants. He LOVES playing in the dirt and making sure everything gets watered.

Some of the many planters.
We got the windows tinted in the Malibu this week and while that was getting done Laura and I took Lily and Carter to the Milwaukee Zoo. I didn't get many pics, but the kids had a blast!

Lily and Carter looking at the Hyenas.













1 comment:
$30 AND organic?? That's a steal!
Post a Comment