Happy Easter everyone! The Easter bunny made it to Silver Lake, Wisconsin last night and brought a couple things for Carter. He got a set of matchbox cars (he LOVES them) and a Disney book based on the movie Cars. After playing with those for a little bit he went out and found Easter Eggs in the front yard. Jake and Chelsea came down from Madison yesterday and stayed for Easter dinner. We took them to Lake Geneva last night and had a nice Mexican dinner. This morning Jake and Chelsea made us a spinach quiche which Carter LOVED...he ate at least 1/3 of mine! Then we all went to Chain of Lakes State Park, which is in Illinois about 10 minutes from here. Carter ran around and played for quite awhile. Our ham turned out wonderful as did the rest of dinner. I hope you all had a great Easter. Enjoy the pics!

Carter's Easter basket.

The eggs the Easter bunny hid.

Look at them all!

They looked very pretty next to my tulips popping up.

There is one!

I got it guys...

Picking them up with Daddy.

I filled my bucket!
Getting eggs!
I have a pretty good arm!
I am done now...
No comments:
Post a Comment