Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love the holiday season!

Most of you that know me really well know that my favorite time of year is the holiday season. I loved this time of year so much, that it is one of the reasons Justin and I got married on New Years Eve! Since we travel home every year to spend Christmas in Washington, I always put up my Christmas stuff early. I figure I want as much time to enjoy them as possible. Justin's Mom sells Home Interiors and has given us quite a bit of holiday gear over the last couple years. Most of them sing and light up...so Carter LOVES them. We also received a new Nativity set as a gift which is GORGEOUS!!! I have always wanted a really nice set. Carter already knows not to touch the porcelin and will stand on the heater vent to just look. He has touched the tree a couple times, but quickly learned not to pull the ornaments off. We just bought our airline tickets and will be home from December 21st through January 4th. We can't wait to see you all! Enjoy the pics!


Musical reindeer and musical/rocking penquin from Grandma Judy!


Carter looking at his Christmas friends.


Our tree and new nativity set.


A closeup of the nativity set...isn't it really pretty??


A closeup of the tree.


A closeup of the tree with no flash...I liked the lighting.




No comments: