So Justin had some car trouble the other day...he hit a HUGE dead animal in the road! He is okay and the Focus has some minor damage to the bumper, but the damage should have been A LOT worse. Justin hit the HUGE animal (a big deer, cow, or maybe horse) at about 60 mph in the dark. He was able to swerve just in time to hit it only with the passenger side. Thank god he is okay and all turned out well. I have some pics below...if you are at all woozy about blood on cars...don't look. I do have a couple pics of Carter before those. We are just hanging out this weekend and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Jake and Chelsea are coming down from Madison...YEAH!!!! Enjoy the pics.

Mmmm...Annie's Mac and Cheese!! I am using utensils off and on now too!

See my teeth??

I am a big boy!

My rocking horse and the Christmas tree.

The underside of the car.

Very little damage for how fast he was going and how big the animal was.

The front bumper.
No comments:
Post a Comment