Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home from vacation...

We are now home from vacation in Washington. We had a great time visiting with everyone! Justin went fishing and 4-wheeler riding with his Dad and brother. I got to shop and hang out with my family. We also had a 4th of July picnic, a fish fry at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's, a ride up to Mt. St Helens, many campfires at Grandma and Grandpa Hovey's, and a 1st birthday party for Carter! I have to make this quick as Carter has decided he does not want to wait for me to finish this! Overall we had a great trip and are looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's visit in August, Meredith and Ty in September and Grandma Mary at the end of September. Enjoy the pics! (I have some videos, but will have to post them later.)


Ole!!!



Grandma Mary in Carter's hat.


Everyone at our goodbye dinner. :(

Aunt Kayla and Cousin Max.


Daddy getting Carter ready for his party after his nap!
Mmmmm....cake!

What is this?? Mommy doesn't usually let me have this...

Are we ready yet?

Daddy, Uncle Trevor, Carter, and Aunt Misty's birthdays are all in July and August...so we had one party!


Somebody get a fire extinguisher...
Max and Carter playing.

Max showing Carter how it is done!

Playing in Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's pond...

This went on for a very long time!


More cake!
This used to be a road near Kalama Horse Camp by Mt. St. Helens.

This creek washed the entire road out.

Kind of gross...but it is a pic of a dead elk. We heard a lot of them did not make it through the winter and spring.

Happy Carter...


Pissy Carter...I love this pic!
Look at the waves from this ship...amazing!

Daddy and Carter.

The Johnson family on vacation.

I miss this view.


We don't have these in Wisconsin.
Riding Uncle Trevor and Aunt Misty's 4-wheelers.

Mommy and Carter at the picnic on the Columbia River.

Carter's other "cousin" Daisy...Uncle Trevor and Aunt Misty's dog.

Daddy, Carter, and Grandma Judy.


Big ship coming towards Portland up the Columbia River.

Daddy and Carter.








1 comment:

The Buck's said...

FINALLY! I have been waiting and waiting for some new pictures of Carter...he is so cute! Glad you enjoyed your trip home!