Sunday, July 27, 2008

Damn Mosquitoes...part 2!

Poor Carter...he seems to be allergic to mosquitoes just like his mother. Yesterday Carter had a couple mosquitoes on him which I promptly swatted away. He played in the front yard for awhile and then when we got back from our walk last night I killed a mosquito on his face and blood went everywhere. I thought maybe one had gotten him...I was wrong...MANY got him!! His poor little face has about 8-10 bites on the right side. He is also teething, so our weekend has been interesting! I am really trying to be optimistic about living in Wisconsin, but these DAMN mosquitoes are making it really hard! Everyone keeps saying this is just a really bad year for them, I am not sure if I should believe them or not. On a lighter note...should Carter's new nickname be Spot?? :)


I am going to be walking soon!


My poor baby...


Don't worry Mommy, I am still cute!


The bites are driving him crazy!


A side profile. All the bites are on his right side.


This is my car that Daddy pushes me on and I walk behind it all over the house!


Beep, Beep, here I come!


He has perfected the graceful exit!

2 comments:

The Buck's said...

OMG! Is he totally miserable? I HATE MOSQUITOS!

Kristen said...

Ugg, poor thing. At least he's still smiling!