Single male seeking single female for friendship or possibly more. Must love chasing kittys, reading books, eating avacados, eating remote controls and playing with plants. Picture proof below as to why I am perfect for you...

I have a home gym/playarea so you know I am fit!

I have my own pool.

My very cool building blocks.

Lots to play with and read.

Best of all...I have my OWN CAR!!
If I am the one for you, drop me a line and maybe Mommy and I can meet up with you. (I promise she won't bug us too much.)
So all the cool stuff above is from garage sales! I love garage sales. I bought the outside play thing for $25, the pool for $3, all the blocks for $5, the musical table and truck for $13, and the car for $2. They are GREAT DEALS and a way for us to save money. I hope you enjoy the pics and videos below!

I like putting my foot on the table!

Give me the camera and no one gets hurt.

Who needs toys when I can eat cat toys??

Yeah...I just woke up and Mommy is already shoving the camera in my face!

Gotta love cat toys!

Wanna play Mommy?

My hair is getting a little long...I could be one of the Duke boys on the Dukes of Hazard!
3 comments:
I think the boys need to compare who has the better post nap hair-do. It's currently a toss up. I'll try to get some pics for comparision purposes! :)
Can't wait to watch the videos. Blogger currently has them unavailable for me. :(
Love the "personal ad" for Carter! He is getting so big! I can't believe he is going to be one in a few months!
Jonah had that very same musical table. It got a lot of use.
Post a Comment