If you all have been watching the news, Wisconsin has been hit VERY hard with stormy weather. There were some tornados, thunder and lightening, and a lot of rain. We are doing good, a little wet, but doing well. The tornados stayed mostly north of us. I will hopefully have some time later this week to post some pictures of our new garage sale purchases. Most of them are outside stuff and if we tried to take pictures of Carter in his new outside toys, he might end up blowing over Lake Michigan! I am posting a video of our backyard under water. Hopefully the rain will subside so we don't have Lake Johnson anymore!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My goodness, your gutter is over flowing! Justin should bring home a boat to use on "Lake Johnson"...
I am glad you have an emergency kit ready in the basement for the tornado warnings! You might need one for floods!
Counting the days till you all arrive! Just emptied and cleaned the hot tub, can't wait to see Carter in his "little boat" flotation device in the hot tub...also illuminating floating yellow ducks...
Been wondering about you guys. Glad you're OK.
OMG! I can't believe how much water you have in your yard! Hopefully the sun will come out soon so that you can get back outside and play!
Post a Comment