This weekend was GORGEOUS!!! On Saturday we got a lot of work done around the house. Justin mowed the lawn and broke out the weed-eater. We worked on tearing down the deck...one more weekend and we should have that baby down! I did some laudary, cleaned, planted some more veggies, and then we bbq'd. Today we got ALL of our books out of boxes and put on the shelves in the office. I can't wait to start reading all my books again! Then we went to Lake Michigan for a little picnic. It was MUCH cooler down by the lake. Carter got to dip his toes and fingers in the water and watch a doggy swim all over. We hope you all had a wonderful weekend too! Enjoy the pics and the video!
Mommy's new sling...this one is much more comfortable than the last one!
Carter found his thumb again!
Daddy can always make Carter laugh!
I'm gonna get you Daddy!
Carter reading one of his many books from the library...and yes, he can read upside down!

See my teeth??
Mmmm...organice vanilla arrowroot cookie.
Like my new outfit??
Daddy and Carter gazing at the lake.
"Daddy...can we have one of those???"

"Daddy, that boat might be cool too."
Done dreaming about boats.
Daddy and Carter.
Chewing on my fingers is fun!
This is where we had our picnic.

The beach we were at.
Carter kept whipping around to check out the doggy!
In we go!
Daddy...there are some hot girls over there!
Munchin on some cookies.

Our lovely picnic spot!
3 comments:
Where did you get your sling, and what is it called. I want to get one for the new baby but don't know which one is most comfortable and safe! I love the looks of the one you have!
I love the sling! Looks like you guys had a great time!! And you finally got a picture of the teeth...way to go mom :)
Ty watched the video of Carter in awe while pointing and jumping up and down! Do you think the boys will recognize each other come September?!
Post a Comment