Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kenosha County Dairy Breakfast

This morning we all got up bright and early and were out the door by 7 AM for the Kenosha County Dairy Breakfast! It was about 10 minutes west from us at a huge dairy farm. We had eggs, bread, juice, chocolate milk, yogurt and ice cream for breakfast...notice all the dairy foods. Then we got to go around the farm and let Carter pet animals, look at tractors, and enjoy the day. Carter got to see cows, calves, chickens, goats, and his favorite animal of all...barn kittys! It was so much fun to get out and about in our area and enjoy the local fun. I hope you enjoy the pics and the videos!




Carter playing in his new pool.


This is kind of fun!


Wanna get in Daddy?


I'm gonna pull you in Mommy!


What did Grandma Mary send me??


Darn...clothes!


Okay...maybe not so bad. She also sent me the Seattle Mariners outfit I am wearing!


What are you looking at Mommy?


I like to play UNDER the jumperoo.


Hmmm...what is this?


Done with the TP Mommy...now on to the cupboard.


Fine...I will stay out. *Rolls eyes*


Mmmm...scrambled eggs on the farm!


Look at all the cows!


I see you Mommy!


Carter petting a baby goat.


Daddy and Carter looking at the tractors.


I'm fine Daddy...I know what I am doing!


I might need a booster seat...


Definitely need the booster seat.


Carter and Daddy in front of the Wheatland Fire Engine.


Can we take it home Mommy?


What the heck are those??


Oh...they are chickens!!


Don't move Daddy!


Can I go in there and play??


Carter and Daddy.


Are we ready to go yet??


The crops are already taller than Carter!


One more look at the cows before we leave.


I LOVE riding the school bus Daddy!!!




















1 comment:

The Buck's said...

I love how he is chasing the cat with a toy that barks! He is so adorable! I also see that you and Justin get as much entertainment out of his toys...Kevin and I used to play with Matthew's ring toss. It was pretty sad actually!