Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dinner with friends

Last night we went and had dinner with our friends Dan and Clara and their daughter Annalise. Dan and Justin work together at Evinrude. Annalise is 5 and LOVES to play with Carter. She will crawl all over the house and Carter will chase after her crawling as fast as he can. Annalise got to sit next to Carter at dinner and I think Carter enjoyed the different dinner time entertainment. We had elk burgers, salad, and Carter and Annalise enjoyed avacado. Dan loves to take pictures, especially of cute babies :) so I posted pretty much all the pics he took. They are wonderful and he was nice enough to put them on a disk for us. I hope you all enjoy the pics.

PS We booked our tickets home...we will be in Washington for the 4th!!!!!


Uncle Trevor and Aunt Misty got me my shirt!


I play with my ears like my Mommy does!


Chewing on my spoon is fun.


Still fun...


Mommy...maybe you can give me some food to eat??


Much better!


Maybe not...


I want what Annalise has on her plate.


I think I might keep an eye on her.


Still watching...


SMILE!!!!


I'm gonna get you!


Okay...here's the deal...when they aren't looking lets go get the ice cream and eat it for ourselves!


This is hard work. (If you click on the pic, you might be able to see Carter's bottom two teeth.)


Damn...they foiled our ice cream plan.


Oh well...there is always avacado!!! (Carter's favorite food.)


Ah yes....


I am still watching you!


Mmmmm....avacado.


Caught in the act!


I think I might be getting this sippy cup business.


Carter and Daddy.


Daddy:Look at the camera Carter. Carter:I don't wanna!!!!!


Hola Senor Crankypants!!


I am better now!


Everything into the mouth!


Too cute for words!


From this angle I look like my Daddy!


Do you think I can sleep here guys??


You got me!


I can pose like a big boy!

3 comments:

Russ and Mary said...

Tell Dan he took some awesome pictures! Glad you all had a good time, love the captions Barbara!

He is beautiful! Love Mom & Dad

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

Oh my goodness, that last picture really does make him look like a big boy! Totally different expression than I've seen before. They're growing up, sniff, sniff. :)

PS- Ty wants to say hi to Carter:

[[
?\=]]]]]]]]]]]]]
\\\

Aileen Hoy said...

Seriously you need to have another kid, there is like 26 photo's of Carter doing the same thing:) But he's cute.