I had a great first Mother's Day! It started by Carter sleeping in until 7:30 (Carter is usually up between 6-7), so it was awesome to get some much needed sleep. Then Justin and Carter made me breakfast and Mimosas! Carter napped and then we went down to Gurnee Mills to the big mall. Instead of buying something just for me, we picked out 5 bottles of wine from World Market for Mommy and Daddy. Then we went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. It was GREAT!!! I have not had seafood in a long time. Carter loved it when the waitresses got up and danced to the loud music and the disco ball. Overall it was a great day. I have some random pics and a cute video for you all to watch. Enjoy!

What does Mommy do while Carter naps?? She primers the sunporch!!

You can already see the difference between the primer and the ugly yellow/green combo.

My BEAUTIFUL lilacs...they smell wonderful!

They make a nice hedge between us and the neighbors.

Looking towards the road.

Carter and Daddy.

Daddy, can I play with the turbo??

Which tool do we use Daddy?

How about this one.

I see that camera.

I'm gonna get you Mommy!

Trying to get a pic of teeth...but it is not working!

Mommy's little biologist checking the plants.

I want that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment