I know I keep saying this, but we are loving this weather! This winter was not a bad one compared to the previous two, but I think it only seemed longer because I was in the house with a 2 year old. Carter loves playing outside everyday. We have been trying to spend a couple hours out working in the yard and then go back outside when Dada gets home. It has helped so much, especially since Carter isn't napping anymore. He could take a nap, but then he won't go to bed until after 9pm (with a fight) and then is up again at 6:30am. Now that he isn't napping, he goes to bed between 7-8pm and is up usually after 7am. I will take it! At first I thought no napping would be AWFUL. But now it is kind of nice. We can go anywhere at anytime and there is no worry about rushing home to get a nap. We also can stay at friend's houses much longer because a lot of them aren't napping now either. I have to say, it also helps that I have a wonderfully happy child. He does have his cranky moments of course, but overall this has been my favorite age. I do keep hearing that 3 is worse than 2, so we will see! Enjoy the pics!

Carter trying to get me to smell his feet.

Smiley boy.

Eating of course!

Mowing the lawn for Dada.

My garden. I have planted some stuff and will have to take some pics of how they look.

Some tulips in the side yard.

My tulips in the front yard.

Flowers around the tree in the front yard.

Front yard

Carter doing his impression of a model!

Driving his car.

Carter's mammoth sunflower starting to come up.

The tulips in front of the hedge.

I can get out of any ticket Mama!

Carter's play area.

The bird's nest on the side of the house.

Carter's chives.

Tree in backyard.
This last Sunday we got to go to the Cubs vs. Brewers game in Milwaukee. My friend had extra tickets so we went. They have Carson, who is also 2, and 3 month old twins. We had a kid for each lap and it went great! We were 10 rows back from home plate. It was AWESOME! I haven't been to a game since Justin and I went before we were married. Carter also had fun. I think it was cool for him to be able to really see the players up close.

I often wish I could know what he was thinking!

Pretty darn close!


Carter and Dada.

Craig, Carson,
Bryanna, and Cannon. I was holding
Melia.

The sausage race!
No comments:
Post a Comment