It just keeps getting warmer! Here are some pics from one of our first days out. The leaves hadn't come out yet (these are a couple weeks old), but it was warm enough to play outside for a little bit. The leaves are finally starting to appear and I will get some pics this weekend.

Carter digging in our garden spot. Justin built us some wonderful raised beds which are now out there.

Don't take my pic Mama!

Carter on the back patio.

My new compost bin (well, old one actually). I took our old garbage can and drilled holes all over it. Now I add our kitchen scraps and fallen leaves to make compost. So far it is working pretty well!
Jake and Chelsea came down from Madison for Easter. They have spent the last couple Easters with us which has been great! The Easter bunny did make an appearance and left a couple small gifts for Carter. After finding eggs, we went to a county park and took a nice walk. After our walk, all of us kids got to play on the playground.

I see one Mama!
Easter fun!
Easter fun part 2!













1 comment:
Love Carter gathering his eggs, sounded like you put rocks in the eggs when they hit the basket!
He's so darn cute, can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kisses for lost time!
Post a Comment