So I always swore I would never be one of those Moms that cuts their hair off when they have a baby. After Carter was born I stubbornly just trimmed my hair, but then I started to notice a pattern. My hair was ALWAYS pulled back in a messy ponytail. Then it started to have bad breakage because it was always back. Also, breastfeeding has made some of my hair fall out, luckily I have a lot to spare! So finally last weekend I had enough. I made Justin drive me into Kenosha on a stormy day and I got my hair cut. The lady was very surprised I was cutting off my hair, but reluctantly did it. I LOVE IT! It takes me 5 minutes to curl it and I use MUCH LESS conditioner. Maybe all those moms that cut their hair were on to something...I am having issues downloading videos so I will be working on it and posting them as I get them uploaded. There will be 4 in total. Enjoy the pics and the videos!

Smile Mommy!

My new Mommy do!

Mmmm....beer.

Don't tell Daddy that I stole his beer!

Grrrr...it won't open!! (Gotta love the product placement)

Look Mommy...I scared kitty away from his sleeping place!

Hehehee...kitty can't stay away from me forever!
Carter peeking through bottom of gate.
Carter pulling himself up!
2 comments:
I love love love your new hair!!! I have a mommy do too and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Gotta love the flat iron!
Lovin the hair! Carter has such a little personality...I can tell that just through your pictures.
Post a Comment