Saturday, January 19, 2008

It is COLD here!!

When we woke up this morning it was 0 degrees...VERY cold!! Daddy was very nice and got up with Carter at 6:45 AM and let Mommy sleep until 7:50 AM. Then we hung around the house, went grocery shopping and headed back home. When we got home it was already -1 outside! Tomorrow we are going to go look at some houses and clean around the house a little bit. Don't forget to watch the Green Bay Packers play tomorrow! Carter may have to break out his rally cheese hat...even if the Packers did beat his favorite Seahawks! Hope you all enjoy the pictures.


Do you like my hairdo?


I am too cute for words!


My new outfit from my crazy Great Aunts Nancy and Linda and Mommy's cousin Jana! The shoes are from Huyen...they are comfy!


I like my lower lip!


I think I am ready to brave the cold Wisconsin weather Mommy!

1 comment:

The Buck's said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! What a cutie! Things here keep plugging along...only one more week and I am out of the first trimester! YAY for no more nausea! :)