This week has just flown by. Mommy, Daddy, and Carter are going to look at houses tomorrow. We are getting serious about finding a place. We want one that is in a nice neighborhood, closer to Daddy's job in Waukegan, and of course in our price range. We will keep everyone posted. Mommy and Carter are also getting ready to head to New York to visit Mommy's aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents!!! They are leaving February 5th and will come back to Wisconsin on February 15th. Carter is very excited to finally meet everyone! I hope you all enjoy the pics. I had to post the series of pics of Mommy and Carter in the glider....Carter's reactions to Daddy taking the pics are hilarious! Enjoy

I look like Daddy!

Look everyone...I have hair now!

What are you doing Mommy??

Like my shirt?? It is from Aileen!!

Mommy and Carter.

Daddy, you are SOOOO funny!!

Seriously Daddy, you are hilarious!

I am a genius...you should see me roll over and try to crawl!
2 comments:
Oh I love those clips of him bouncing!
Seriously, I don't think I have met a cute little man (other than Matthew!). I can't believe how big he is! Good luck househunting and have fun in NY!
Post a Comment