Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let it Snow!

We have had a great week and weekend! Daddy got home from Ohio late on Tuesday night and we have been busy ever since. We had a winter storm warning for Saturday and Saturday night...but only got about an inch and a half. Carter has been having trouble sleeping at night, so all three of us have been very tired. Last night was the first night in almost two weeks that Carter only woke up once during the night...hopefully this is permanent (knock on wood). Everything else is going pretty good. We got some shopping done this weekend and enjoyed being home. In some other news...Uncle Mark and Aunt Kayla found out they were having a little boy, not a little girl!! Luckily they found out now and not when the bundle of joy was born in February. Carter is very excited to have a cousin that is only going to be 6 months younger than him! The two little guys are going to have a blast together. I have a lot of pictures to post, so I hope you all enjoy them!


Our home in Wisconsin!




Standing in front of our house looking east.


The house across the street from us...looking north.


The front of our house and the driveway.


Justin's barn! (His garage)


The backyard.


Looking west from the front of our house.


Tummy time is becoming more fun Mommy!


Carter's new hat so he can be like Uncle Mark!


"I'm dead sexy...get in my belly!!!"


Hi Mommy!


Representing for the Idaho Vandals!


I'm not bald anymore!


Representing for the Washington State Cougars!


Go COUGS!


My new jumperoo!

2 comments:

Aileen Hoy said...

Yeaa! Thank you for finally posting pictures of the area! Hopefully I can come visit soon!

Meredith, Bucky and Ty said...

What can I say other than what a cutie patootie!!