So we are FINALLY back online...kind of. Daddy's computer took a dump, so we are currently using Mommy's old laptop that she bought when she was in college. Mommy has not had very much time to snap pictures or write a long blog...so she is just going to add a few new ones and one special old one. Our Thanksgiving was AWESOME! We had a lot of fun with Jake and Chelsea. We are very glad they are in our area and were able to spend a couple days with us. Pretty soon we are going to make a road trip to Madison to visit them. Anyhoo...a crying baby is calling, so I must wrap this up. We will post more as we have time!! Enjoy the pics...

You looking at me...I didn't do it!!

Grandma Mary bought me this outfit...the ladies at playgroup really liked it!

Hey Daddy, I look like Uncle Trevor in this shirt! (Grandpa Dale bought the bib.)

Mommy and Daddy at Mommy's senior prom...one week before they started dating. Carter was not even a twinkle in their eyes!!! Isn't Daddy handsome?? :)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! I've never seen that picture of you two!!!! Awesome!!!
Carter looks like he belongs on the palouse with those outfits on:)
Post a Comment