Monday, February 2, 2009

Plus one more makes four...

Carter wanted to add this message on to everyone...


We just found out. It is still pretty early, but I caved and could not keep the secret. We should be due sometime during the first part of October. The other very cool thing is that Uncle Trevor and Aunt Misty are also pregnant and due at the same time!!!!!! The cousins could have the same birthday. :)

4 comments:

Partain Family said...

Yay!!! Maybe you'll have a little girl this time! I'm super excited to find out what you're having. If it's a girl I have TONS of stuff for you!

Russ and Mary said...

Congrats Barbara, Justin, Carter! We can hardly wait to see the new arrival...think pink....

Katie and Matt said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering when you would have another. I am so excited for you. I miss being pregnant so much, but not having a newborn! Give us lots of details and I'll live vicariously through you! Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Congrats we need another hovey baby...We just make such beautiful babies. A Brother for Carter would be nice!!
Love Uncle Mike and Aunt Dorothy