Carter is FINALLY working on his first tooth! I was so excited to see the little white spot on his gums until I realized...Daddy is out of town and Mommy has to deal with the night shift alone. It was a rough couple of nights (one night Mommy saw every hour from 11pm until 7am) but things are getting a little better. Luckily, Daddy got home Friday night so Mommy could have a little break. The tooth is finally breaking through and maybe the worst is past....wait, until the next tooth decides to come in!!!! One day Mommy will get the sleep she deserves! :)

My Syracuse outfit from Mommy's cousin Jeremy and his girlfriend Jen.

Daddy brought Carter home a stuffed buffalo from Colorado.

Back off Mommy...this is MY buffalo!!!!

Uh oh...I have been caught!

Ahhh! Flee the scene and make it look like Jasper did this!!!
2 comments:
Teething is the worst! I was so glad when Matthew got most of his teeth in. It seemed to get better for him after the first two or three. Poor Carter! (and poor you too, having to go through that while Justin was gone).
I feel your pain. I'm still going through it with Julia...Luckily we only have about five more before she's done with the whole lot of them! Good luck! Dawn
Post a Comment