So Carter is little mister speed racer now! He loves to crawl all over the house. He will get bored with Mommy and Daddy and just take off for another room. Some of my friends say their babies will not let them out of their sight...not Carter. He is a roaming baby who when he gets bored of one room, will go to the other! The crawling video was shot last week and he is even quicker now. Poor Jasper...I constantly warn him by yelling "RUN KITTY!!!" Enjoy!

Carter's new haircut...Daddy says he looks like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber!

Thumbs up Mommy!

Mommy and Carter

Carter hanging outside this last weekend.
Carter chasing me through the living room.
Carter playing in his high chair.
2 comments:
Go speed racer! I LOVE that first photo. So cute. The countdown is on for when the boys meet this fall. Can't wait!
He has the best smile! I can't help but smile when I see him! :) I am sure Jasper really enjoys the time when he is "locked up" in the crib or chair.
Post a Comment